Thursday, July 26, 2007

Medical Billing - The Almighty Combo!! Yes, it's ALL YOU NEED!

Tell me...
DO YOU Want to start off in the RIGHT FOOT in becoming a Medical Billing Business Owner?
All you need are FOUR pieces.
Ready??

1. Buy the full course (or better yet, the Success Package) at www.MedicalBillingCourse.com

2. Buy DAQBilling software

3. Buy the Mediccal Billing Business Manual and become an active member of The Medical Billing Foundation by visiting www.MedicalBillingFoundation.com

4. Excercise commitment, determination, and NETWORK!

All together, you will have a turn-key business package for WAY LESS THAN $10,000! In what other industry could you completely open your business for that little of an investment??? NONE!

Look at trying to buy a franchise - it's IMPOSSIBLE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know MedicalBillingCourse.com and I took it last year. I loved it - it taught me wonders. HOWEVER, I bought a different software that "appeared" to be cost-effective at the time of initial purchase. The trouble that I'm having now, one year later, is deciding when to purchase upgrades, which are expensive. I understand that changes in billing cannot be predicted to better plan for, got that. But, each time I feel to be the right time to upgrade doesn't seem to work out that way - there are almost always newer mandates that I have to stay on top of which is challenging considering all of my other duties as a medical biller. What is the difference between what I have and DAQ Billing? Should I stick with the software I have (all my data is there)? I guess I'm wondering what's involved with a switch to a platform like DAQ?